Lo Magno Construction, Inc. works to continuously improve the economic, environmental and social aspects of its operation and the built environments we create.
We build sustainable environments for our clients by focusing on meeting their needs for today and tomorrow. With our clients and the design team, we focus on a sustainable built environment which incorporates the following:
- Ensuring that the project’s U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED® goals are met.
- Proper space utilization for the client’s current needs and tomorrow’s anticipated growth.
- Identification, selection and procurement of economic and environmentally sensitive materials and precuts.
- Energy saving equipment and fixtures.
- Water and waste utilization.
- Air quality within the space.
- Incorporating design elements that will keep the product fresh and relevant.
Lo Magno Construction believes that sustainability is more than just LEED® certification of a project. Sustainability is a holistic approach to meeting a client’s needs today and delivering a product whose life cycle and relevancy exceeds expectations.
LEED© Certification gives building owners and operators the tools they need to have an immediate and measurable impact on their building's performance and its occupants' well-being.
Extra innovative performance strategies concerning the design and operation of a building can be addressed additionally under the category Innovation in Design.